URCS Undergraduate Research Projects
| David Feil-Seifer & Ben Atwood connecting the microphone to Mabel, The Mobile Table to enable the conversational agent. (see Robot Research Team below). |
For a more personal view of undergraduate research at Rochester, take a
look at a small sample of the students working on research here and see the wonderful hands-on opportunities for undergraduates at Rochester. Students may choose to do research for independent study credit, or for pay.
- David Lu '07 (Hometown: New Paltz, NY) Automatic Music Transcription Using Genetic Algorithms and Electronic Synthesis
- David Eisenstat '06 (Hometown: New Haven, CT) Software Transactional Memory
- Gautam Altekar '04 (Hometown: Plano, TX) Parallel & Distributed Systems
- Rahul Bijlani '02 (Hometown: Troy, MI) Bioinformatics Research & filing for a patent!
- The Robot Research Team (Jonathan Schmid '03, Dave Feil-Seifer '03, Ben Atwood '03, Mike Isman '04, Tom Kollar '04, Eric Meisner '03, Tori Sweetser '03, Jenny Turner '03)
- Nate Chambers '02 (B.S.) '03 (M.S.) (Hometown: Malvern, PA) Three years of language-related research
Research at Rochester
University of Rochester
Maintained by Marty Guenther. Last change April 21, 2006
Please report problems with this server to email@example.com