URCS Undergraduate Publications
- Ding, C., X. Shen, K. Kelsey, C. Tice , R. Huang, and C. Zhang., “Behavior-oriented parallelization,“ URCSD TR 904, November 2006.
- Stewart, Christopher, Ming Zhong, Kai Shen, and Thomas O'Neill, "Comprehensive Depiction of Configuration-dependent Performance Anomalies in Distributed Server Systems,” Second USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in System Dependability (HotDep '06), Held along with the 7th OSDI, Seattle, WA, November 2006.
- Marathe, V.J., Spear, M.F., Heriot, C., Acharya, A., Eisenstat, D., Scherer, W.N. III, Scott, M.L.,
"Lowering the Overhead of Nonblocking Software Transactional Memory",
TR893, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, March 2006.
- Shriraman, A., Marathe, V., Dwarkadas, S., Scott, M.L., Eisenstat, D., Heriot, C., Scherer, W.N. III, Spear, M.F.,
"Hardware Acceleration of Software Transactional Memory",
TR887, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, December 2005.
- Eisenstat, David,
"Simpler Proofs of the Power of One Query to a p-Selective Set",
TR883, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, October 2005.
- Brown, C.M., Nelson, R.C., Parent, M., Choudhury, A., Harman, C.,
"Segmentation and Background Elimination with a Multi-Flash Camera",
TR882, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, October 2005.
- Cheng, R., Ding, C.,
"Measuring Temporal Locality Variation Across Program Inputs",
TR875, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, September 2005.
- Brown, C.M., Barnum, P., Costello, D., Ferguson, G.M., Hu, B., Van Wie, M.P.,
"Quake II as a Robotic and Multi-Agent Platform",
TR853, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, October 2004.
- Studer, A., Zhong, Y., Ding, D.,
"An Interactive 3D Visualization Tool for Accurate Estimation of Miss Rates",
TR826, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, December 2003.
- Zhong, Y., Orlovich, M., Shen, X., Ding, C.,
"Array Regrouping and Structure Splitting using Whole-Program Reference Affinity",
TR825, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, December 2003.
- Barnum, P.C., Hu, B., Brown, C.M.,
"Exploring the Practical Limits of Optical Flow",
TR806, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, August 2003.
- Altekar, G., S. Dwarkadas, J.P. Huelsenbeck, and F. Ronquist, "Parallel Metropolis-coupled Markov Chain Monte Carlo for Bayesian phylogenetic inference," TR 784, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, July 2002.
- Bakas, Y., "An optically tracked A-mode ultrasound system for registration in image-guided surgery," Proc., NatUl. Conf. on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) 2001, Lexington, KY, March 2001.
- Bayliss, J.D., C.M. Brown, R.L. Carceroni, C. Eveland, C. Harman, A. Singhal, and M. Van Wie, "Mobile robotics 1997," TR 661, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, July 1997.
- Bent, R., M. Schear, L.A. Hemaspaandra, and G. Istrate, "On bounded-weight error-correcting codes," ACM Computing Research Repository Technical Reports, June 1999.
- Carceroni, R.L., C. Harman, C.K. Eveland and C.M. Brown, "Design and evaluation of a system for vision-based vehicle convoying," TR 678, Comptuer Science Dept., U. Rochester, January 1998.
- Carceroni, R.L., C. Harman, C.K. Eveland and C.M. Brown, "Real-time pose estimation and control for convoying applications," in D. Kriegman, G. Hager, and S. Morse (Eds.). The Confluence of Vision and Control (Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series #237). Springer-Verlag, 230P243, 1998.
- Marx, S.D. and C.M. Brown, "Progressive livewire for automatic contour extraction," extended abstract, Proc., 2000 Western NY Image Processing Workshop, Rochester, NY, October 2000. (Online proceedings at www.ee.rit.edu/ieeesp/workshop00.html)
- De Kievit, T.R., R. Gillis, S.D. Marx, C.M. Brown, and B.H. Iglewski, "Quorom-sensing genes in pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms: Their role and expression patterns, Applied and Environmental Microbiology 67, 4, April 2001.
- Ferguson, G.M., J.F. Allen, N.J. Blaylock, D.K. Byron, N. Chambers, M. Dzikovska, L. Galescu, X. Shen, R. Swier, and M. Swift, "The Medication Advisor Project: Preliminary Report", TR 776, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, to appear, May 2002; submitted to ACL-2002 Workshop on Natural Language Processing in the Biomedical Domain, Philadelphia, PA, July 11-12, 2002.
- Hemaspaandra, L.A., C. Nasipak, and K. Parkins, "Linear-nondeterminism linear advice for the P-selective sets," TR 667, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, September 1997.Hemaspaandra, L.A., A. Ramachandran, and M. Zimand, "Worlds to die for," TR 597, Computer Science Dept., U. Rochester, November 1995; SIGACT News 26, 4, 5-15, December 1995.
- Hemaspaandra, L.A., C. Nasipak, and K. Parkins, "A note on linear-nondeterminism, linear-sized, Karp-Lipton advice for the P-selective sets," J. Universal Computer Science 4, 8, 670P674, August 1998.
Undergraduate Research Projects
Research at Rochester
University of Rochester
Last change March 16, 2006 by Marty Guenther
Please report problems with this server to email@example.com